SSK Osmosis (hereinafter, “SSKO”) is company incorporated under the laws of India, under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at SSK Osmosis Private Limited, B-804, 8th Floor, Hubtown Solaris N. S. Phadke Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069 India is operating the website https://www.theshilpashetty.com (including but not limited to software applications, mobile applications and website, hereinafter “the platform”) for providing services worldwide.
SSKO has already put in place procedures in accordance with industry standards to safeguard and secure your information. SSKO currently runs, checks and tests its platform to ensure that it is not prone to any attacks from known viruses, malware, bloatware, trojans and spyware. However, we recommend you to run your own antivirus program when you access the platform or download any content from it. SSKO is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this platform or arising as a result of having used the platform.
Why personal data is collected?
SSKO requires the following personal data information to understand your needs and customize our platform according to them, improve our products and service and for other reasons such as:
- Identify a user and provide the same experience across Apps and Web.
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that SSKO thinks a user might find interesting
- Market research purposes.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the platform according to user’s interests through calculated information based on the data collected by us.
Partners, What we share and Why We share :
Partner Name : Apple App Store, and Google Play Store
- What we share : The fact that you have downloaded Shilpa Shetty App from the App Store (if you are an iOS user) or from the Play Store (if you are an Android user).
- Why we share it : To allow Shilpa Shetty App to be distributed via the App Store or Play Store, and so you can restore your download in the future if needed.
Partner Name : Google Analytics
- Why we share it : To understand where our website visitors come from (so we know where potential new markets for Shilpa Shetty App are), what sorts of devices they are using (so we can optimize the website for those devices), and whether visitors make return visits to the site (so we can develop more useful and informative content).
Partner Name : Google Firebase
- What we share : Your phone number, the fact that a Facebook user is attempting to sign into Shilpa Shetty App using their Facebook account (if attempted), the fact that a Google user is attempting to sign into Shilpa Shetty App using their Google account (if attempted), and a Shilpa Shetty App-generated user-linked email address.
- Why we share it : To: enable login via SMS, email, or social accounts; understand user engagement, retention and journeys; to ensure single account access via multiple numbers, and to troubleshoot crashes.
Partner Name : Sendgrid
- What we share : Your email address, Shilpa Shetty App user ID, Shilpa Shetty App-generated email body, which may include your first name, names of certain contacts (without providing access to your contacts) and application navigation links.
- Why we share it : To send users emails that are relevant to them, to accurately reflect their communication preferences, and to allow users to navigate directly from the email to relevant in-app screens.
Partner Name : Instabug
- What we share : Each session of the app records the following information: The OS version on your phone, your device model, the app version in use on your phone, the instabug SDK version in use in the version of the app on your phone, your app token, your app bundle identifier, the length of your session, the number of your session, and the date on which the session started. If a bug or crash is reported, the following additional information is reported: The view on the app at the time of the bug/crash, whether your phone was connected to Wi-Fi at the time of the bug/crash, the name of the Wi-Fi network, if you were connected, the name of your carrier, battery level and state (unplugged/charging/ full), RAM, disk storage, session duration, screen orientation, screen scale and size, time when the report was sent, and device locale.
- Why we share it : To understand crashes, and issues that users manually report to us, so that we can improve the overall product experience.
Partner Name : Facebook
- What we share : App opens Knowledge that a Facebook user has used Facebook to login to Shilpa Shetty App. Our email marketing opt-in list.
- Why we share it : To enable login via Facebook, and to deliver advertisements and relevant Shilpa Shetty App updates on Facebook to existing Shilpa Shetty App users, and users who have logged in using Facebook.
What personal data is collected?
SSKO may collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Login and account information including unique user ID and password
- Data on physical features, such as weight, height, body measurements, etc.
- Fitness activity data generated through the platform such as time, duration, location, calorie count, pace etc.
- Your contacts to be able to share details of the platform to allow interaction you’re your friends
- Your Calendar and Photos to schedule plans
- Device IDs, Network access, storage information on device, battery information
- IP addresses, referred headers, web beacons and tags etc.
- Other relevant information
SSKO shall control the collection or use of your personal information by:
- Indicating (where available) that you do not want the information for marketing purposes, or
- Writing to us at email@example.com if no such option is available or if you have changed your mind about permission in the form of consent you have previously given to SSKO.
We collect location information, we use it to tailor our Services for you and others. We use various technologies to determine location including IP address, GPS and other sensors. Additionally, SSKO states that it collects user location data from Mobile devices and if someone makes a purchase on SSKO, payment and contact information including an address and phone number. Although we do not normally use technical data to identify individuals, sometimes individuals can be recognized from it, either alone or when combined or linked with user data. In such situations, technical data can also be considered to be personal data under applicable law and we will treat the combined data as personal data.
SSKO does not have any control over third-party links which are displayed on the SSKO and is therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of your information on these platform.
Your rights in the personal data collected
Further, you have the right to request the following in regards to your personal data:
- Complete access to the personal data collected by us
- Correction of any personal data in case the same as collected by us is inaccurate or inadequate
- Complete or partial erasure/ deletion of personal data
- Right to object the processing of any personal data ( by providing legitimate grounds only)
- Withdrawal of consent with regards to collection of data in case consent has already been provided by you (services shall be restricted accordingly)
What personal data is not collected -
The Shilpa Shetty App (“App”) makes use of Apple’s HealthKit and your HealthKit information. If you grant our App access to HealthKit, our App can add information such as calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, amongst other data, to HealthKit.
Your unique health data you choose to send to and from HealthKit (including age, gender, weight) is not accessible by the App and is not transferred by App to any third parties for marketing or advertising. Our App cannot write data to HealthKit unless you grant access. You can remove access at any time either inside our App or inside the Apple Health app.
Data collection by Alexa
By default Alexa doesn’t collect any personal information like email, phone number.
SSKO reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page and shall post the same on the platform. Also, in case there is any material change in the manner of processing personal data, a prior notice shall be posted on the platform and the same shall be sent to the registered email address of the users. In case there is any legal obligation to make material changes in processing of personal data, we shall request your consent prior to implementation of the required changes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns with the current policy or any changes SSKO may make in the future.
SSKO will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless SSKO has your permission or is required by law to do so. However, SSKO reserves the right to disclose information to third parties if we believe we are required to do so by law or have a good-faith belief that such access or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Abide by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Respond to user support requests;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of SSKO, its users and the public.
Grievances and Disputes
Customers based in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area and customers who are subject to the GDPR or any other UK or EU privacy law or is a European Union Data Subject, without prejudice to any other administrative of judicial remedy available to them, shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, as stated under Article 77 of the GDPR.
In order to ensure compliance by us and our customers based in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area and customers who are subject to the GDPR or any other UK or EU privacy law or is a European Union Data Subject, the list of the supervisory authority as stated under Article 51 of the GDPR can be accessed through https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.