Yoga to Cool Down in Summers program is designed with Pranayamas followed by Shavasana that helps your body stay cool, refreshed and relaxed during summers. In summers, when the temperature is hot outside it is likely that one feels lethargic. To make you feel better, it is advised you take a few minutes to practice this program.
- Helps cools the body and helps nerves and muscles to relax
- Refreshes to the body and mind and helps overcome the feeling of exertion
- Helps overcome stress and anxiety
- Improves respiratory efficiency
- Provides calmness of mind and body along with coolness in the entire body